You Are My Sunshine

Today was day 3 of sunshine in Vojens, Denmark. It's lovely. I had a lot of work to do today so I made Matthew go for a walk with me this afternoon before I buried myself for a few hours in work. It was supposed to be a little bit of physical activity mixed in with a little bit of quality Vitamin D time (and quality couple time, okay!). Somehow we made our way to the bakery behind our apartment and bought a giant pastry. Filled with jelly. And topped off with a little white chocolate. I'm really not usually a fan of baked goods, or sweets. But for some reason I've really gotten a taste for things lately. Maybe it's because the Gooie's make unreal whipped cheesecake and cookies, and Ashley makes unbelievable red velvet cupcakes. (Yes, I'm still talking about them.) Or maybe it's because my baking efforts have been such a disgrace. Either way we managed to off set our little walk with this treat. Thanks, Matt. His idea.

The team won last night. In case anyone was wondering. The score was 4 - 1, and Matt almost got in a fight. I saw him wiggle his glove a little bit at one point and thought to myself, That's okay, you can pay the fine you jerk! You know, because I make lots of $money$ with this whole blog thing I have going on here. And I can totally afford it.

He's cute when he's mad. Unless it's at me!

Happy Meatless Monday to everyone! And take my *BUTTON* {on the left}! I HAVE A BUTTON! YAY!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online