Sunday Funday


 So the day may not have turned out to be an awesome "Sunday Funday" like back in the day. And by back in the day I mean, does anyone remember Chico shattering a coffee table after his 6 foot 5 hugeness decided to drunkenly stand on it? But I guess today was (and is, since it's only about 7:15) productive in its own right. I found myself the Harvard Business Review, which is nothing new, but I'm now following it on Twitter so I can get little updates about all their random, awesome stories. Yes, I find them awesome. I'm a nerd at heart. Emails have been sent on behalf of: Erin Gilbert, Director of Public Relations, Hockey Players For Kids, erin.gilbert@hp4k.org, www.hp4k.org. I watched some ridiculous Justin Bieber - Baby parody videos for Seed. If these people don't pay me my $10, that wasted time of my life will have been for nothing. I also spent about an hour and a half at the gym. Not too shabby if I do say so myself.


Matthew's birthday is Wednesday! I have him 2 very wonderful presents, that he can't have until we get back home. But I'm getting really antsy to tell him what they are. I'm not saying here, because he reads this, and that would ruin everything.

Greatest news of the week for all of you out there ... One of the greatest people ever has started her very own Etsy shop. I've attached a little button to the left side of my blog so that everyone can go directly there from here. So far everything is bridal (she's a bridal consultant!) but she's so very talented that I hope to see more things up soon. Check out LesMiss!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online