Fridays Fab 5

This is a stolen post. ~ Birth Place

These are my 5 favorite things this week, beyond just fashion. Obsession is taking me over.

Wedding shoes anyone? I think so.

These super special Yoga leggings from Victoria's Secret. In this color.

A lovely work out watch. Unfortunately it can't tell you your heart rate. That's all I want from a work out watch. Sorry Puma you're not getting my business yet.
 
 
This beauty by LesMiss. Doesn't Sammie look beautiful!

 
Centerpieces. These may look familiar to some of you come July! Love Ruffled.

Fashion fades, only style remains the same.
- Coco Chanel
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online