... because I'm bored.

I've been reading some hockey blogs lately and it's really unbelievable how much this sport effects everything. Who has spent countless hours discussing last nights game? Only to talk about it again to your families later that day? Just read this beauty from Hockey Wife and as much as she praised the sport for it's timing, I feel like it could have just as easily gone the other way. I always wanted a Fall wedding. How pretty would this have been in October?

 

But no. Late May is the absolute earliest, if you're playing in Europe. And it can't be later than July because the brutal 100 weeks of training camp start in August. If you're playing in North America, maybe. But depending on where your man's prospects are he's probably in training camps not much later also. You're stuck with Summer weddings. Maybe that's perfect for some people, and I'm sorry for knocking your dreams, {Your dreams suck. Just kidding! ;o)} but seeing Fall weddings makes me want one. Oh and you know what really drives me nuts - just finishing playoffs and heading home to watch the NHL playoffs. Unless I know someone I'm not interested in much of anything other than the beer I'm probably drinking to get me through it. Maybe that's too harsh. I care. Just not a whole lot. Is that better? However, I will watch Michigan,





the Yankees,




and Kentucky!




I'll pick a hockey team to love one day, I'm sure. Until then, wherever hockey takes Matt, that's my team. Which means tomorrow I'll be cheering for SønderjyskE, and praying for a win against Frederikshavn.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online