More Free Shoes!

Yes, it's true! I got another pair of free shoes from CSN Stores! In exchange, I review said shoes, which I will do now... with pictures, of course. Before I go on, I'll let you all know that Nikki got me this chemise, which I actually use as a dress. She bought it for me as a Valentine's Day present. I love it!

I really have me some muscles on my legs, wow!

I got these shoes at a CSN Store called Shoes Got Sole. That name, har har har. I had a total of ten pairs of shoes that I wanted, but alas, had to decide on one pair. These shoes are by Pleaser, and they come in black or white. I chose white, because I'm always getting black shoes. I do have one pair of white high heel sandals, but they've seen better days, I'm afraid.

The camera seemed to home in on my butt, leaving my face out of focus. Must be a male camera...

These, however, are made of patent leather, and they have a 4 1/2 inch heel. Many of Pleaser's shoes have six inch heels, and while they sure look nice, I might just fall over if I tried to walk in heels like that! And I'd have to ask Nikki how the weather is down there...! These heels are just the right height for me, and wow do they make the muscles in my legs stand out! There's only thing that I have to gripe about. Because of the design of the shoe, my three biggest toes tend to get pushed out the front, while my two little toes get squished inside. Sure, one really doesn't wear heels like this for comfort, but if the hole was a bit bigger, there would be room for all the toes. Then again, this is a size 7. My true size is a 7 1/2, so perhaps I would've done better with an 8. Unfortunately, they didn't run in half-sizes. Here's some more pics:




I know, I need to even out my tan a bit. That's what happens when you walk in the sun with sneakers a lot.

In short, I would recommend these heels, unless you think you can find more comfortable ones with a 4 1/2 inch heel.

Nikki wanted another pair of the navy blue frog sandals, by Tidewater. She loves hers so much, and wears them so often, that she wanted an extra pair for whenever the others fall apart. Go, Nikki! Froggy sandals!

You may have noticed in the first picture that I'm wearing a new necklace. It's a pentagram necklace, with the signs of the five (yes, five) elements going around the circle. (Balk not, dear reader, the pentagram is not an evil symbol. An inverted pentagram is satanic, just as an inverted cross is. I don't even believe in the devil.) The elements are written in latin. "Spiritus" is spirit, "aura" is air, "caminus" is fire, "aqua" is water, and "humus" is earth. The pentagram is a symbol of protection, and I wear it proudly in honor of my Wiccan faith. Here's a close-up of it against my chest. In case you wonder what the blue stuff is, that's the right edge of my Phoenix tattoo.


Nikki got a pentagram as well. It has these beautiful blue crystals. She really adores it. The kids in her classroom say she's a devil worshiper or some such nonsense, but she ignores them. Luckily, she didn't receive any bad reactions from the teacher she works for, nor from the other aide.

One thing before I sign off: The representative from CSN that I deal with, wants to know if anyone else wants to participate in their merchandise review program. In short, you too could get free shoes, or maybe something for your home instead! I do know that you need to have a blog. Any requirements beyond that, well you'd have to talk to the CSN man. Leave a comment here, or write me at the email address on my Donate page, and I'll send along your address. Just be sure I can get to your email address if you leave a comment. Toodles!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online