Just Dreaming

There's something about Urban Outfitters that I just can't get enough of. Great clothes, unreal furniture, awesome accessories. I love it. Who wants to buy me the Industrial Stencil Letters in E and M? Also the Around The World Letters in M? I promise, I'll say thank you! I've picked out a few of my favorite pieces of furniture to share with everyone. If you don't like them, I don't care. Because I do. And you don't ever have to live in my house!! But for those of you who also appreciate these, I salute you. And I'll take donations.
I could see this at the foot of my bed. With some colorful, patterned pillows. Possibly a Lucy sleeping right in the middle.

 I absolutely LOVE this chair. Matty isn't a huge fan but this could go in our "formal living room" - because we will have one. One day.
How about this one? Lucy could get lost in here.
 
Not a huge fan of "bedroom sets". I don't want everything to match. You could throw some matching tables on the edge of your bed here, but do you really need your dresser to match your side tables to match your headboard to match your foot board to match your other dresser to match your ... WHERE DOES IT END? Anyway, love the headboard for being totally separate here. Simple.



A little note to all: Ever heard of The Red Pump Project?? I hadn't until yesterday. (Thank you Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition) But if I had a pair of red shoes with me here in Denmark I would definitely wear some.


Don't be afraid to see what you see. 
- Ronald Reagan
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online