Who likes cookies anyway?

 Disaster.
I wasn't joking around when I said I can't bake. Don't mind the squares, I cut out the good parts! And don't mind the orange. I used this mess as a counter top when I spooned some oh-so-delicious orange powder cheese into a bag for a friend. This way I didn't get my actual counter top messy! See, intelligence over baking skills. Originally I thought I would have to take this mockery to the dumpster, pan and all. However a good soak left it good as new. This could be super embarrassing to show people right now, but not really. It's important everyone knows baking is really hard. And it's for losers.

Matty won against Aalborg tonight also. Onto the semi-finals. Next game - Friday at home verse Frederikshavn.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online