Funny Video Friday: Saber (sexy lightsaber underwear fight)

I know I have to blog more when I end up with two "Funny Video Friday's" in a row. I've had a bad cold, and now I have laryngitis, like I always do when I get a cold. Why? No idea, really. I do have some more entries in the works, and they'll pop on the screen as long I have the energy and willpower to do so. In the meantime, here's this Friday's Funny Video.

Exploitative? Hey, I like hot girls just as much as the next lesbian. Just watch it already and leave me alone...

"These aren't the girls you're looking for." They would be if I were single!




Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online