Packing Up My Inspiration

To keep up with my need to write something everyday this week that makes me happy I think music is a perfect way to go today. It has the ability to make you happy, sad, angry, and disgusted. I used to spend hours looking up new music to listen to and I'm not really sure when that stopped. I've felt a bit out of my own little music loop for awhile now, and not having anything to download new music from was definitely part of that problem. However, I have a new program so our iTunes is slowly but surely getting added to again. Plus I found this guy, Derek Shanahan, on 20 Something Bloggers and he's who inspired my post today. He calls himself a "music hunter" and has his own Music Blog. I'm not following any bloggers that are guys at this point but I think he will end up being my first. Check out his page here.

Since we're leaving Monday to head back to North America, all of these songs are to get me into the mood to pack, travel, and sit on a plane for 10 hours!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online