Wedding Wednesday

I made a new tab. Did you see it? ^^^ (This is me pointing to the tab.) ^^^ I'm starting to realize this summer is going to be super busy for us. I did know it was going to be busy, but really, it's going to be stupid. I'm trying to think of all the appointments I'm going to need to set in order to get this wedding thing in order. Tasting at the hotel, meeting with the photographer, meet with the DJ to tell him what we want the feel of the wedding to be, dress fittings, florist, find some shoes (before the dress fitting), make sure we have enough centerpieces, the list goes on and on. That's sort of a run-on sentence and it doesn't stop there. Is it okay to just stop everything right now and get married in my back yard and eat cheeseburgers? Not even the new classy mini-cheeseburgers they tell you about these days. I'm talking about big, honkin', burgers that drip mustard and grease all over my dress.

These are not my kind of burgers.

This makes me want to fly home right now and get cellulite. I'd be okay with that.

Also, I actually found ONE picture online yesterday of someone else in my dress. It didn't look so pretty. How brutal is that? Am I allowed to say I'll look better? I hope I do. There is a grocery store here called Netto, and they currently are stocking a ton of mason jars. It makes my heart ache that I can't just get them. How would we take them home? A few, maybe. But I just want to start making progress on this thing and it can't happen until we're back home. Sigh. I tried to look up a picture for you all depicting my wedding woes and this is what I found ...

Hahahahahahahahahaaaa!
 
Finding a job this summer is also on my list. I think I'm going to go the temp route and hopefully be able to work a bit at a time. Say no when I need to and yes every single other time. That will add a little more to my plate. Along with an unreal HP4K event mid-June. If I sleep through my wedding I apologize in advance. Throw into the mix seeing both our friends and family and you may find that I'm M.I.A. come July. Am I complaining?



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online