The Not-So Day of Rest Update


Got myself one of these from the financier. I mean, fiance. Same thing? Same thing. Also, guess what he got me? He read my blog, saw I wanted some yoga pants. Smashley at Carpe Diem sent over a little Skype message saying Victoria's Secret had them on sale, 2/$50! While I was napping he got sneaky and headed over to Vicky's (online) and got me theeeesssseeee ....

 

AND



Happiness.

And for those of you keeping track:



Sunday, March 20 ~ Run 3.5 km
Monday, March 21 ~ Run 3.5 km
Tuesday, March 22 ~ Yoga it up, stretch it out. Minimum 30 minutes.
Wednesday, March 23 ~ Run 3.5 km
Thursday, March 24 ~ Yoga, 30 + minutes.
Friday, March 25 ~ Run 3.5 km
Saturday, March 26 ~ *Run 3.5 km, 15 - 20 minute Yoga stretch.
 
Dunzo.

And some little boy walked into our apartment today. He was probably 1. That's 1 year old. Opened the door himself, fell down, then tried to shut himself in. It was so strange. Try explaining to a 1 year old Danish boy that you don't know what the eff is going on right now.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online