Awkward and Awesome

Here it is: Awkward and Awesome Thursday. Following -- Some of the wonderful things in life that are, shall I say, Awkward and Awesome!

Awkward

- This picture.
- The way Lucy stands sometimes. With one paw pointed out and the other pointed in. She's special.
- Starting a Twitter account and only having 2 followers that are people I know. Which really says nothing for my popularity as I only have 6 followers.
- People coming into my house thinking I just dyed my hair because it smells like amonia. In reality, Lucy just peed.
- Snooki's giant glitter glasses.
- The amount I sweat at the gym. After reading an ad in Women's Health Magazine, the amount you sweat is determined mostly by genetics. When we have children they will be born a sweaty mess. You're welcome kids!

Awesome

- Going to see *Just Go With It* with Matthew, laughing about some preview, and him leaning over and saying "We're so in love aren't we?"
- Red Velvet Cupcakes by Ashley Walters.
- Texts From Last Night.  Dirty, gross, yet always hysterical.
- Getting $2 in my PayPal from taking a survey. Money is money people. And I make ... a little. :o)
- The playoff beard. Hot.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online