Training Day

Today I'm starting my "training" for this 10K I will be running this June back home. It's 10:50 and I just made breakfast. No, I was not sleeping this whole time. I was actually awake at 9 (which is really good for me) and have just been perusing the web ever since. Anyway, I signed up to receive emails from Self about their Drop 10 Challenge and only ~ 3 days in and I don't like it.


I guess I just don't like the set-up of how to keep track of things. Plus, maybe it's just me, but the food they give you is nothing I have in my house and I'm not going to the store everyday. I hate doing that. So basically I'll do my own food. I eat healthy enough. As we speak I'm chomping on a strawberry. {One I actually grabbed from a box that I just bought at the store 2 days ago, and half the box was moldy. Gross.} Basically I thought this challenge would be good to help me keep track of things (i.e. my kilometer-age, I want to say mileage) but it's not going to help me. Maybe after I wrote this whole bit someone else will check it out and like it. Then Self can pay me $10 for the referral. Just saying.


So back to running this 10K. I'm going to start by running 3.5 km, 4 or 5 days a week, for these next two weeks. That's about 8 to 10 miles per week. Not unreal or anything, but way better than I've done in a long time. Schedule time:

Sunday, March 20 ~ Run 3.5 km
Monday, March 21 ~ Run 3.5 km
Tuesday, March 22 ~ Yoga it up, stretch it out. Minimum 30 minutes.
Wednesday, March 23 ~ Run 3.5 km
Thursday, March 24 ~ Yoga, 30 + minutes.
Friday, March 25 ~ Run 3.5 km
Saturday, March 26 ~ *Run 3.5 km, 15 - 20 minute Yoga stretch.

I hope that by me writing this out, and other people knowing this is the plan, that I will actually stick to it. Notice the asterisk (*) on Saturday. That's because I said 4 or 5 days a week. Keep up people. The thing to note here is that if I'm at the gym I'm also doing weights, thus making that fifth day hard to stay motivated for. By that time all I want to do is watch a marathon of all my favorite shows on the computer. So I give myself some wiggle room. Thank you, self. {MY self, not Self.}


The will to win means nothing without the will to prepare.
- Juma Ikangaa
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online