Muzzies for Max


As much as I hate the ridiculous paleness that is my skin tone right now, this is for a very good cause. Yes, that's a mustache, drawn on by Matt, with my eyeliner. Some good friends of ours just had their first little one, Max Joshua Anderson, on February 18th. There were some immediate complications, but things are steadily getting better. Max's dad, Josh, has asked everyone he knows to grow a mustache in support of his first son and to send the pictures in. This is our submission.


In other news. I'm not usually one for watching the award shows. However I feel very disconnected these days and decided to head to People and see how some of the Red Carpets were shaping up. I have to say I'm really disappointed in all of it. Everyone looks old and over done and it's just not my taste. However, I would like to say Mila Kunis and Lea Michele rocked at the Oscars and the SAG awards.



~ Oh yes. And can Kim Kardashian stop tweeting so much? I had to Unfollow because it was seriously useless and I never saw what anyone else had to say.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online