Haul

[ Watching: Kourtney & Kim take New York ]

Hello hello!
I got a haul for y'all! Just a few things. Look out for TUTORIALS! :)
So Juls & I went OUTLET shopping at Vacaville on Monday (i think) and I've been meaning to get a perfume for the longest time now because I ran out about over a year ago (all I have left are body sprays). The only perfume I wear is Paris Hilton, I've always stuck with all her perfumes and never branched out; its like why change if you found what you love right?? But since I haven't gotten a chance to come across a good deal for any of Paris Hilton's perfumeries I checked out one of the perfume outlets. Then I found this...
YSL Perfume - Parisienne

This has a feminine floral scent to it, I enjoy the smell a lot. And Juls likes it on me too (of course I tried it out before purchasing, duh!). So juls decided to get this for me since it was only around $58 from its original retail price of $90 almost! Great deal! So as for the following, I was on Hautelook.com (which I am hooked on now btw!); was having a sale for Jane Cosmetics. I've always wanted to try their products but didnt feel like overpaying, they gave me a DRUG STORE feel to them and for them to be around $10-$18 for certain products... I just felt like it wasn't worth it, but on Hautelook all the products were $5 or LESS! so I hopped on the band wagon and chose some stuff! hehe.

Eye pencil - 03 Blue Lagoon



Eyeshadow Palette - 03 Nirvana

Blush - Blushing Wine

Single shadow - Sage


Eye Quad - 15 Milan

Jane Lippy - 07 Montego Bay, 02 Oasis

Eyeshadow Quad - 03 Reef

Tinted Moisturizer - Light Warm

I've been wanting Urban Decay's 24/7 eye pencils foreverrr now, well maybe not forever. But after hearing so many great reviews and seeing so many tutorials of these babies being used, I just HAD to get my hands on some! lol. So I saw that they had their version of all 10 24/7 eye pencils for half the size at $39 instead of the FULL SIZED set for a whopping $99! O_O! that was insane, knowing I will definitely not use up all these pencils I stuck with the Jackpot Edition (half sizes). Smart thing about Urban Decay is that they made the Black Eye Pencil in ZERO full sized, since black eyeliners are a stable they WILL be used the most.

Urban Decay - Jackpot edition of eyeliners

Mac - Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2

Oh ya, I had to get the Lady Gaga Viva Glam 2; can never go wrong with NUDES (: I'm not a fan of Mac's Lipglasses but hey its for a GOOD CAUSE! And I love nudes! Might as well. But any who, I'll let y'all know how everything goes! until the next blog, take care!

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online