Spring Is Here

I might be a day late in welcoming the new season, but yesterday in Vojens wasn't the most appropriate day to kick of my love for Spring. Today the sun is shining and Matt says it's + 15 degrees (that's about 60 degrees for my American friends). Who would have ever thought we'd receive some Vitamin D here? But this all makes me start thinking about all the things I'll be wanting when I get home ... and can actually wear decent clothes. Stop recycling the same shirt I've worn for the last 8 months. And get out of jeans for a little bit. I'm pretty conventional when it comes to clothing. I like classic, simple, comfortable. Throw in something super trendy here and there and there you go. Out the door in 20. I wanted to check out some of the latest Spring 2011 trends recently and I'm going to ignore them.

photo: lmaxtree.com, Elle.com
I don't care who makes this (Derek Lam) but I would never be caught dead in a Canadian Tuxedo. No thank you. I could take that shirt though, with a cute, printed skirt. Or white, structured, cotton shorts. Done deal. I'm not Asian, so I won't wear a kimono. I prefer to not date myself with 70's attire. Punk rocker? Not me. I'll tip my (NY Yankees) hat to some things though. Styles that I feel embody Spring, femininity, and a flowing, sexy, coolness that comes only after a few long months of being cooped up and freezing cold.

Kristin's lace top will be all over the place this year, I think.




I know dresses are a total summer thing so I'm thinking I'll go for a lot of skirts this Spring.



A sheer, flowing dress like Olivia's is on the list.



Love Nicole Richie's patterned maxi dresses. She's super cute these days.



A loose braid like Marisa Miller. Yes, please.

Now I'm getting super excited to go home and shop. Oh, and to get highlights again. I'm going to go do some more browsing online ...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online