Back on the Diet Train Again

Choo choo! Next stop... hunger pains!

Okay, it isn't that bad. I just started the Special K Diet on Monday (Feb. 28th). Last time I did this, I lost 13 pounds! The Provera (progesterone supplement) that I was on helped put a lot of that back on (about six pounds). That and nachos. Darn those yummy things. So now I'm starting this diet again. I was 165 pounds the first time, and I went down to 152. Now I'm 158, so we'll see how I do this time. Just for reference on why I'm bitching about being in the 150's, I am 5'5" and I have a slim build. When I met Nikki, I was 140 pounds. I'd love to get back to that! I have a lot of cute clothes that just don't fit me anymore.


I have two bars a day (one for breakfast and one for lunch), and then whatever I want for dinner. Drinks are as usual (though I usually just drink water anyway), and I can snack on raw vege's and fruit if I get hungry. As a matter of fact. I'm eating a bunch of baby carrots right now. We have a lot of bags stored up, so it's about time I got munchin'! I'm also pulling the wagon with the kids every day (to bring Savannah home from school), and since it's getting a bit warmer in the morning, I've been pulling it to bring Savannah to school as well. All together, that's about five miles a day, while pulling 50-something pounds behind me. I wasn't doing that kind of exercise last time I went on this diet.

Enough about that. I called about my therapist yesterday (I mentioned him here). They still haven't set me up, or called me, or anything. I don't know how long this is supposed to take, but I would like to get back in therapy sometime in the next decade. Heh!


Comments. What's up, people? No comments at all lately. Look at my last two posts. Zero, zilch, zip. And here I thought the "Dear Amy" post would generate a lot of comments. I'm still getting as many hits on my posts as always, just no comments. Was it something I said? To paraphrase Christopher Walken, "I got a fever... and the only prescription... is more comments!" So keep `em coming in if you can, even if it's just a simple, "Hey, nice post."   :)


On the Nikki front, things have been going much better for her at work lately (for those not aware, read the "Classroom Homophobia" post). She did a prayer in church a few weeks ago, and had a meeting with the principal and the homophobic jerk teacher she works with. First, the teacher lied and said that everything Nikki was saying is not true, and she has no problem with her. But then she really seemed to have no problem with her! She was civil all day, and continued doing so for the next three weeks. Wow. So chalk it up to the power of prayer if you will. Maybe there's another explanation, but for whatever reason, she decided to stop making my sweetie's life a living hell. That sure works for Nikki.


Until next time...
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online