Chris Brown Thanks Fans for No. 1 Album

“We did it,” he cries as ex Rihanna tells “Rolling Stone” she doesn’t want to hurt his career. 

Chris Brown, who broke down on ABC’s Good Morning America last week after being asked about assaulting his ex Rihanna, is smiling again now that his album, F.A.M.E., has entered the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart at No. 1

“I wanna thank all of my fans for making my album number 1 in the country!!” he Tweeted Wednesday, a day after he performed drama-free on ABC’s Dancing With the Stars. “I love you! We did it.”< First-week sales of 270,000 copies are the second highest total of the year. It also is his first No. 1 on the national album chart. Meanwhile, Rihanna tells the new Rolling Stone she doesn't want to hurt Brown's career.

She says in the music magazine it was "my decision" not to object to a Los Angeles judge's decision in February to downgrade a restraining order keeping Brown, 21, 50 yards away from Rihanna -- 10 yards at music industry events.

"We don't have to talk ever again in my life," she added. "I just didn't want to make it more difficult for him professionally. What he did was a personal thing -- it had nothing to do with his career. Saying he has to be a hundred feet away from me, he can't perform at awards shows -- that definitely made it difficult for him."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online