Awkward and Awesome

It's Thursday which means a day of all things Awkward and Awesome ...
Awkward

~ I find it strange that no one wants to buy my wonderful Coach purse on eBay. It's only 3 years old, in good condition, and I was only selling it for $75. I paid $400 for it! That's a steal.
~ Lucy knocks over her food bowl almost everyday. While it's still full. So I have decided if that's what she wants to do I'm going to let her. It's not my fault she can't get to her food now.
~ Some weirdo keeps talking to me on Twitter. I don't know you, nor do I want to. I'm not really sure where he's going with this?
~ Seeing the same people at the gym everyday and having them keep talking to me. One day I'm going to tell them I don't speak Danish. Or I could just let them think I'm deaf, or mute. Or is that wrong?
~ Waking up this morning and realizing I am DEFINITELY becoming one of those people other people talk about behind their back. "That girl's hair is way too long." {insert disgusted face here}

Awesome

~ Getting a message from my Italian friend that she will be in North America this summer. Vedivi alle nostre nozze, Franci!!
~ Matty bringing me home presents. Like the EFX bracelet I got tonight. Yes, I know it doesn't work, and so does he. But he said it's thin and lady-like, so I'm wearing it right now.
~ Showing someone a picture of me in my wedding dress from December and them saying "Have you lost weight?" Why, yes, I have!
~ Matt's socks. They keep my feet so warm.
~ Trying to find pictures of a "woman cave" and only seeing things like a crafts table, a kitchen, and a wine bar. (That's actually awkward and sucky, but here comes the awesome...) But realizing my "woman cave" would consist of a big screen TV, lots of beer, a giant comfy bed/couch, and surround sound and that I will have a happy husband.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online