Awkward and Awesome

Happy Thursday to you all. Once again ...

Awkward:

1. Yesterday we took Lucy for a car ride to start getting her ready for the airplane. She actually loves her carrying case, the car - not so much. She sounded like this "ROOOOOOWWWWWRRR".
2. The saying "It is what it is." If I have to hear that from one more Macdonald I'm going to punch them. In the teeth. Invest in a mouth guard Gomesy.
3. The Danish postal system. You really can't let me have my pills. It's not like they're unnecessary.
4. I just realized I made coffee. Again. It's becoming a habit of mine to make coffee and forget about it. I guess that just means I'm more dedicated to my work. (Because I was actually working and then decided to write this post in the middle of my work. So dedication is a fickle word.)
5. It's St. Patrick's Day and I could care less. Sorry Pat.
6. But here's a little green for you along with an awkward arm. I wasn't ready!!


Awesome:
 
1. The new take on "I'm Proud To Be An American" by You Make Me Happy.
2. This summer I'm running a 10k. As part of my 30 Before 30 I said I would run a 5k. Does this count as being able to cross that off? I think so. Maybe two strikes through when it's said and done because I will have doubled it!
3. Although not even our families know the news yet - WE HAVE A HOME FOR THE SUMMER! Thank you to our wonderful friends for helping! {and those Cincinnati Cyclones * we still love you}
4. Getting paid.
5. These shoes. I have them and I want 26 more pairs. In the same color (and maybe a few other colors). But they really are just that awesome. Another beaut from Urban Outfitters people. Or just check them out on the Minnetonka site and get them cheaper! I bought mine in Kentucky. I love Kentucky.

6. Hockey Players For Kids and all the awesome stuff we have going on in the next few months!
7. Matty said he had a great birthday last night when we got home. That makes me happy.

Hey there, Coffee Girl.
- The Tragically Hip
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online