Awkward and Awesome

Welcome to the latest edition of Awkward and Awesome. As well as some things that make me happy (hence the entire Awesome section).

Awkward

~ Gross, maybe. But the amount of hair I think I've been losing lately is atrocious. What, am I stressed or something?
~ My cat looks like this to me right now ...


  ...the vet bills are just ridiculous expensive. $100 just to make sure this little terror can fly? I should have let her fart on that vet.
~ We have pretty much no food in the house right now. Our next 4 days of meals will consist of 600 ways to eat bread, canned vegetables, cereal, spices, and enough meat to feed an army. Not really that great of meat either. There are like hot dogs, frikadellers (that's a Danish thing I just butchered), and a million pieces of fish.
~ I went to a curling match as I previously mentioned. To cheer on Canada as they tried their hardest to take out the Swedish ladies. But they lost, as most Canadians do. Except Matt. He's winning (#winning)! Because he's with me. You probably already saw where that was going.
~ Denmark is saying good-bye to us in it's typical fashion. Today it's raining.

I'm enjoying my time here at the curling match.

Awesome 

Packing has begun! It may not look like much, but I hope that's because we really just don't have as much stuff to take home.


~ The super happy guy in my curling picture - he just had his 3rd little girl!! Unreal.
~ Today my run was a little tough at first. I pushed through it though and felt good enough to do a few sprints at the end. I think my wind pipes are clearing.
~ Monday we leave for home. I'm going to immediately buy some class passes to the yoga studio there around Niagara. I hope by Tuesday night I'm sweating my tooshie off in a hot yoga class.
~ Tonight is the first game in a 2 game series to see who will take home the bronze for the Danish league. Again, not what we wanted, but there's still a bonus!! {Make up for all these damn vet bills.}
~ Want to help out the greatest non-profit there is? Hockey Players For Kids will be debuting a really awesome event happening in Niagara Falls this June. If you're into hockey, are around the area, or just want to see what it is, you can ask me. I'll tell you. Maybe it will be something you're into seeing? Maybe you'll want to become a sponsor? Who knows! Actually, I know. You'll want to sponsor.
~ Today is my big brother's birthday. The entire month of March we are the same age. Only 11 months apart. Today he turns 25. Happy Birthday Benjamin!
~ And this song, although I'm not from West Virginia, makes me feel at home.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online