Operation: Facebook Status Heckling

Facebook status... heckling??? Oh yes. Mwah ha ha ha! Every once in awhile, I get in the mood to write some completely insane thing in response to what someone has written on Facebook. You've probably seen them before. The random song lyric postings, or the statuses obviously meant for someone, but who? "I can't live without you, baby." Posted on the writer's own page, with no name for who it was intended for. These people are just asking for it.

WARNING: Do not ever heckle a status where the person is clearly upset, or just angry and fed up. It could get you de-friended, and perhaps subject you to the dreaded "threefold law backlash" (a.k.a. karma).

I took the liberty of including a few screenshots. Observe:









I think you can get the general idea now. The other fun thing I like to do on Facebook is mess with all the horny Turkish men who write me incessantly. It doesn't matter if you're a lesbian. "I'm a man who knows how to make love to a lesbian." Oh really now? Knowing how and achieving it is a totally different ballgame. Gender Reassignment Surgery is quite costly.

I did start to feel a little bad because this guy wasn't nowhere near as bad as some of the others.



What a meanie, huh? So... what do you like to do on Facebook?
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online