Manic Monday

No, I'm not going to make you listen to that ridiculous song. But I do want to put a little more music on here so enjoy this guy. I know it's live, but Marc can sing to me any day.

 

Ever heard of Rue La La? If you ever watch The City you will know that Miss Whitney Port was featured on it. I like her. But it's a great site that allows you to buy all these wonderful things at a discounted price! Discounts = Awesome. Today there are L.A.M.B shoes, (my personal fav)


 there is Le Creuset, (who wouldn't love this yellow french oven?)


and even MEN's (!) Monarchy, (grab your man a little something too)

 

So, if you'd like to sign up to get oh-so-great deals on some really nice stuff, use my referral link here. It's that easy! http://www.ruelala.com/invite/erinraemac

Motivation still in tact ...

Sunday, March 20 ~ Run 3.5 km
Monday, March 21 ~ Run 3.5 km
Tuesday, March 22 ~ Yoga it up, stretch it out. Minimum 30 minutes.
Wednesday, March 23 ~ Run 3.5 km
Thursday, March 24 ~ Yoga, 30 + minutes.
Friday, March 25 ~ Run 3.5 km
Saturday, March 26 ~ *Run 3.5 km, 15 - 20 minute Yoga stretch.
 

I'm not one of those complicated, mixed-up cats. I'm not looking for the secret to life ... I just go on from day to day, taking what comes.
- Frank Sinatra
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online