Yellow Haters Anonymous

Do you know what I did today? I painted a room. Yellow. I have to tell you, honestly, I'm not a fan of small yellow rooms. I love yellow, sometimes. I think it does wonders when you need pops of color. Hell, this blog uses yellow, sometimes. My fingernails still have paint on them, my elbow, my nose. I had a massive headache after today and had to bail on hot yoga because of it. What is the world coming to?? So I wanted to use this post as a way to show you some of the best ways (I think) to use yellow.

Tapers of the world will love this. Yes, there are Tapers.
I would sit in this.
Yellow pillows & flowers. In a non-yellow room!
Oh the sun.
One time in high school, this boy told me he didn't like my yellow hair. He obviously hadn't figured it out yet. There's a reason hockey players marry blondes. Just saying.

In case you didn't know, this is Carrie Underwood.
Oh yeah, and she's Hilary Duff.
You Make Me Happy......
She's a TexaGermaNadian
Carpe Diem this.
Yes, this is me. Don't hate.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online