An Award? For Me?


I'm so cool, I've won an award. From my amazing friend over at Carpe Diem is this doozie, the Kreativ Blogger award. Along with this honor I get to choose some of my favorite, awesome bloggers with you and share 10 random facts about me. So here we go!

Favs:
  • You Make Me Happy...... - With the strangest URL out there and the best vegetarian recipes, this girl is a funny one. I know this blogger personally and I have to say that her antics are worth reading. She's a keeper.
  • A Blonde Ambition - Great reads, awesome pics, style influence, and a girl that seems like she would be everyone's best friend. Southern Belle at its best. Love looking at this daily.
Now those random facts: 
  1.  I never take medicine. No aspirin, no Tylenol, no cough medicine. Nothing.
  2. I can't have things on my wrists. Shirts that don't quite make it over to my hands get rolled up to my elbow. Shirts that are super long get pulled over top my whole hand. It drives me crazy to have things on my wrists. Unless it's a watch. Watch = Exception.
  3. It is difficult for me to wear necklaces. I pull on them. I'm strange, I get it.
  4. One time I slept 18 hours for no other reason that I just wanted to. I love sleep.
  5. I was never one of those girls who planned their wedding their whole life. I planned a house instead.
  6. The only reason I'll ever get a dog is to make my butt get up and go for a run everyday.
  7. One time I ate an entire 90 count bag of Totino's pizza rolls. In one sitting. That was back in my chubby days.
  8. I drink Budweiser. Not Bud Light, or Coors Light, or wine. Budweiser.
  9. On that note, I hate wine. It stinks and there isn't one single kind that I have ever enjoyed.
  10. Brushing my hair seldom occurs. Nor does drying. No wonder I look like junk a lot!
Too much of a good thing can be wonderful.
- Mae West
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online