Ready, Set, Woes


This is what I look like these days. I've had this massive runny nose for the last week, making it super difficult to run. Listen, I don't care what you think. If I need to blow a snot rocket I'm not going out. I may be marrying a hockey player but you don't see me shooting snot onto the pavement just because he does it on the ice. Maybe you think that's gross (probably because it is) but I've seen many guys do it. I'm not making it up. So instead of looking like a mess and breathing like Darth Vader for a portion of my day, I've taken a little bit of a break. Hot legs or cellulite? I'll get back at it, I swear.

I also put my wedding dress on today. I'm not super attached to it. Is that wrong? I mean it when I say I'm tempted to sell it right afterward. It sort of made me feel bad though. Maybe once it fits I'll change my tune. That's it, when it fits! Until then ...

www.preownedweddingdresses.com might have a new item come August

Would you like to hear something happier though? If you've read up on my Wedding tab at all lately you would have seen that I have myself three brand new pairs of shoes. While going through my dress debacle earlier today I was wearing my new pair of Jessica Simpson sandals (heels). I could have died and worn those shoes all day long. Comfort is that girl's strong suit. Well done, Jess. Well done.



Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online