It's New & Exciting

So I was bored with the old look of Sometimes Blonde. I thought it needed a change. Something fresh, light, and simple not-so simple looking. I figured with summer coming I needed to lighten up a bit. Dabble here, dabble there, take a nap, dabble some more. This is what I came up with. You probably don't care. If you do, I applaud you for actually caring enough about what I do on my computer. Thank you!

You know what else is new? My Define Jacket from lululemon. It's a beauty. Stretchy, durable fabric. It even has HP4K embroidered on the sleeve. Go ahead and drool over my new jacket. I would be jealous.

Drool worthy.

Oh yeah. Did you hear Prince William is getting married on Friday?


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online