Bikini Weather

It's April, and in Arizona, that means it's pool time! It's been getting in the eighties over here in Tucson, and hey... I don't mind that a bit! The kids have been clamoring to go in the pool, but I know the water is still rather chilly. Nikki doesn't like to go in unless it's like bath water. I can't see how that would be a refreshing dip or anything, but to each her own.

I've had the same bikini, going on three years now. It still serves me well. I wanted to get this awesome-looking purple one in some store or another, but the top was just too big, and I tried on the smallest size they had. I wanted to lose some weight before wearing this again, but I only lost four pounds. I am totally satisfied with every part of my body except for my tummy. Oh yeah, and one other part of my body, which is why the bikini bottom is a skirt.

I went out sunbathing last week (which was technically still March!), and I got burned a bit. Sometimes I forget how easily I can burn if I'm not yet tan in those areas. The burned skin is about to come off now, and it's itching like mad. I put lotion on the burned areas, but it doesn't help much at all. I figure another day or two, and I'll shed like a snake, and then the itchiness will cease. (These pictures are from before I got burned.)


I really have to work on my tan lines. I walk a lot in the sun with sneakers on. It's five days a week for five miles total, unless the kids have off school. I pull Skylar in the wagon, and she's about 44 pounds. I can't very well walk all that way in flip flops, so I end up with white feet, and white thighs, which do not match the rest of my legs. So I guess I should go out sunbathing again, and just put sunblock on all the tan areas. Otherwise I'll just get darker where I'm tan, and my feet and thighs will be a lighter tan. I did try this last year, but these whiter areas just never caught up.

The kids finish up school in late May. I want to keep up with my exercise routine over the summer. Last summer, I walked in the evenings when the sun went down. But that won't compare to pulling about 50 pounds of weight behind me. I could either start jogging, or maybe I could fill the wagon up with rocks and pull it around for five miles. I'd get some funny looks, but so what? The jury's still out on this one. If I start jogging, I'll need some sports bras. I'm pretty sure I got rid of the old ones I had when I was starting hormones. They sure helped squish the boobs down, but when I went full-time four years ago, I no longer needed to hide them. I'm definitely not hiding much here!

Anyway, I look forward to the warm (or hot!) weather. A blazing sun and a clear blue sky. I love Arizona. :)

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online