Sucker Free Sunday

I find myself in a very small percentage of the population these days. Well maybe not if I was still in Europe. But over here in good ol' North America I don't find my brightly colored, striped socks on many people other than myself. I know that socks have, in a way, become very stylish. For example, exhibit A:

j. crew does it in a sophisticated way.

But this isn't quite what I have on the tootsies right now. Mine look a little more like this:


They're not super tall, nor do they have toes. They are simple, ankle socks, in bright colors. Is it okay? Or do you think I will be the only person over 12 years old rocking this for as long as I shall live?

Did some shopping with the soon-to-be mother-in-law yesterday. Got her a dress for the big day and it looks amazing. She was super happy when I told her that it did not have to be long and if she couldn't find the color I originally asked for then I really just didn't care! We settled on a little one-shoulder number with some embellishment on the strap. It was the first dress she tried on and she looked great. It was a done deal. Easy peasie lemon squeezie. Even took a little look-see at some wedding bands. Problem I'm running into on this one is that my ring was custom-made and nothing fits it quite right. We were planning on going to the same jeweler anyway, but now I'm seeing that I really just don't have a choice. The man will have to make me a band. Wedding band shopping, here I come!

Also got myself some of these to add to our centerpieces. Wedding planning is once again rolling.


What are you up to this week? Maybe try one of these on for size. Courtesy of lululemon:

Goal setting is a tool to help you get the life you want.

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online