More Connections

This is just a short post to let everyone know that I am now on a few more sites. One such site is the one and only Twitter:

http://twitter.com/BeingAmyK

You may notice that I have a Twitter box on the right. Feel free to add me on Twitter, though you can also see my last 10 "tweets" in this box.

I am also on StumbleUpon:

http://www.stumbleupon.com/stumbler/BeingAmy/

For those who don't know what StumbleUpon is, you can use it to browse other sites that people have recommended by giving a "thumbs up."  At this point, my blog has been recommended eight times. You can see how many "thumbs up" I've received in the box on the right. The more recommendations I receive, the more my site is shown to other people. That's a good thing. So yeah, once again, that button is on the right... coughcough.


And, of course, I've been on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/user/BeingAmyK

I only have that one video so far. I'll put up another one at some point.


My FaceBook account is not at all new (two years now), and you can click on the badge in the sidebar to get there.


The reason for all the newer accounts is to get more exposure to this blog. The more people who know about transsexuals, the better. There are a lot of poor souls out there who think we all look like freaks or something. Transfolk can be very beautiful people, inside and out. As far as the transgender community, many people have said that my blog has helped them in some way. The more people I can reach out to, the better. Plus, I have made quite a bit of friends along the way. One can never have too many of those.

Also... I am trying to get my name out there to any organizations or individuals who may wish to donate to my cause (Gender Reassignment Surgery). In this day and age, it's hard for anyone to have any extra money, but maybe if my blog comes across the eyes of Bill Gates or one of his buddies, or some loaded Hollywood type, or even someone who would be willing and able to throw just a couple bucks my way... that could definitely help! Even if someone just clicks on my blog and then leaves immediately, that all helps with the AdSense profits. I don't make a whole lot from AdSense, but like I said, every bit helps.

If you find me on one of these other sites, stop by and say hi!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online