Wedding On The Brain

Been doing a lot of thinking about the wedding in the past few days. We're getting shower invites out soon, Stag & Does tickets sold, MIL dress bought, and today was reserved for wedding band shopping. For us both. Unfortunately, the guy who made my ring was not at the shop today so we will probably return tomorrow, but I think we got ourselves a good idea. Matt just wants something simple. Simple but thick. He's thinking something around 9mm, but that's really tough to find. Everything we've seen so far is 8mm or less. Mine isn't quite as easy as it should be either. It needs to be thick enough to look good next to my thick band, it has to have a bit of a dome shape because my diamond is raised a bit, and the diamonds themselves, whew. I usually don't like baguettes (at all) but I really like the look of princess cuts set next to a baguette. One and one, one and one. Here are some pictures that are close to what we want. In case you were wondering.


  

I even found this cute little picture of a way to display what flavors of cake you're serving. Now, we're doing cupcakes instead. I know it's super trendy right now to do cupcakes, but I always wanted them. I'm not a big cake fan at all so I thought something smaller would always be better. Plus I can't cut cake worth a damn so that whole cake cutting picture is a no-go either way. This probably comes from the fact that if I ever baked a cake it would be falling apart anyway. So here it is, cute cupcake displays and cute cupcake table.


 

I also found this cute little dress on Ruffled. Rehearsal dinner? Or should I make a costume change? Decisions.


Still working hard to get into wedding shape. Had myself a kiwi and banana smoothie for lunch. It was delish. Check out some easy, healthy recipes from Fitness Magazine. Tomorrow I'm going for number 2: Peanut Butter & Banana Smoothie. Check out my Daily Mile widget and keep up with my progress. You'll see how much I've been a total wimp the past few days. You can sign up too, we can become friends, and motivate each other to get into wedding shape, or normal shape! Just a little extra something to help everyone have a healthy life.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online