The Day BEFORE Tomorrow

Cleaning, packing, chatting with the 'rents, working and working out were all on my agenda today. I've accomplished them all and it's 5:30.  I feel like this day has flown by. Now it's time to think about this baby here. The Blog. I've been thinking about that thing I said the other day, about the niche, and I'd like to tell you about my thoughts. Here are some of the things I like, a lot, and these are the things I'd like to write about:
  • Health & Fitness: Specifically yoga, eating good, my newly-found running log and work out style!
  • Hockey: It's because this little sport takes me many places. Places I would like to document. And because it's so important in our lives (work for us both) that I think it's important to write about it.
  • Style, Design, & Decorating: I love clothes, shoes, interior decorating, and artful creations. They are the things that girls are surrounded by and should be talked about.
  • Weddings: Of course. And not just because I'm getting married. Because that would eventually become boring to the rest of you. However, I do love wedding things, I used to be a bridal consultant for pete's sake. I'd like to find new and exciting things for others to enjoy.
What do you think? Where should I go with this? Tomorrow I will be out of commission, because I'm traveling, so I would love to have some insight from everyone when I return. Tell me what you want to see more of, less of, what works, what doesn't. I'm all ears!

To send you off into the week with some beats, listen to this beauty: (this makes me smile)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online