Busy Bee

I have been running around doing a whole lot of nothing ever since getting home on Monday night. Don't get me wrong, a few things have been accomplished. But it seems as though driving people places and sitting around just to enjoy seeing friends again has really taken the number one spot on my to-do list this week. That's not a bad thing, but it definitely doesn't allow me to do all the things I need, have, want to do, on my own!

One great thing was accomplished though, Yoga!

 

I got myself a "10 class pass" that I get to spread out for the next 6 months. I know that doesn't seem like much but it's for while I'm in Niagara, which will be off and on this summer. So it really works out to a great thing. If I come up for a weekend I can go at least once, if I come for a week, maybe 2 or 3 times. Since we're only around for 3 months in the summer it works for me. So Wednesday night I made it to Hot Vinyasa Flow. A 70 minute class that was actually dedicated to beginner yoga. Unfortunately for me I'm not a beginner anymore. I know the poses, I can hold them, so having the class pause to watch the instructor ... well ... instruct, is not for me anymore. This was pretty awesome though for beginners. I wish it was offered when I first started! It was great to get back in the studio, sweat a bit, and go through some sequences; but I'm looking forward to going to a normal class again.

Now all I need to do is get home (my home) where I have two brand new pairs of yoga pants and a brand new lululemon "Define Jacket" waiting for me. The jacket even has HP4K embroidered on it. Stylin'. Speaking of stylin', I got some new kicks.


The Nike Lunar Glide 2. I'm not sure if these are super, awesome shoes, but I like them and they're light weight. Perfect for my training. I'm still training for this 10k guys, I promise. No, I haven't run since we've been home, but I'm about to hit the pavement in the next hour. {I wanted to write here first! I've been M.I.A. lately.} Get a little oatmeal in me and then head out. It's not snowing anymore, but it's not warm, so I'll bundle up and git'r done.

I am strong beyond belief. I am powerful beyond measure.
- Women's Health Magazine
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online