Funny Video Friday: Ernie and Bert Go BRUTAL

You've never seen Bert and Ernie like this! They perform a little ditty from a lovely band called Last Days of Humanity. For the uninitiated, this is what's known as a "blast beat" on the drum. It takes a lot of strength to hit a drum so hard and so fast. I didn't know the Sesame Street duo had it in them. You can see that their little picture even falls down at the end. This was made by HAYW1R3, a very funny YouTube fellow. I posted another video of his a few months ago, entitled You Should Be in Bed. Anyway, I hope you'll think this is cold... I mean cool!

(If you like this, check out the Cookie Monster Metal video that I posted a few weeks back.)


"A-one, and a-two, and a chicka booma chick!"


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online