Beckham excited over royal wedding

David Beckham can’t wait for the royal wedding. 

The soccer superstar and his pregnant wife Victoria have been invited to the nuptials of Prince William and Kate Middleton at London’s Westminster Abbey and David – who received an Order of the British Empire (OBE) from William’s grandmother Queen Elizabeth in 2003 – insists he is fiercely proud of Britain’s royal family. 
 
He said: “I think a royal wedding, it’s amazing. It really is amazing. Our country needs it. Our country wants it. The British public love the royal family. 

“I was brought up around the royal family and around loving the royal family with my granddad, with my nan.

“I took my nan and granddad to Buckingham Palace when I got my OBE. They were so proud. It means so much to them. My granddad served his country and they were so proud of that. 

“They brought me, my sisters, my mum up around the royal family and to see there is going to be one [a royal wedding] now is exciting.” 

David – who received special permission from his club Los Angeles Galaxy to attend tomorrow’s ceremony in the UK capital – left Los Angeles on April 27 with Victoria and their sons Brooklyn, 12, Romeo, eight, and six-year-old Cruz. - Bang Showbiz.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online