Welcome Home

Monday night we made it back to Niagara Falls. Lucy was unbelievable on the plane. No problems there, just one accident on the way to the airport and one on the way home. She must be terrified of the car. I figure the pressure would have been a lot for her but she was so well behaved. I'm super proud of my kitty.

Yesterday we visited with some family and friends and today will be a day of errands. Every time we make it back to this side of the pond we have a million things to pick up to make sure we're even clothed! Oh, and did I mention it snowed in Niagara Falls yesterday? It was supposed to be 70 degrees in Cincinnati and we chose to come here first. Ask me if I'm happy. I have no shoes that make me prepared for snow. Heck, my socks aren't even that thick. My toes are going to fall off and I'll have bricks as feet. That's attractive. As much as I'm longing for warm weather the number one thing on my list right now is a new pair of running shoes. Now that we're better settled I can get back to my healthy routine. New shoes for my 10k training, good food, and yoga. I didn't make it to the studio yet, that should be number two on my list. Here's what I'm thinking for some shoes, I've thrown in a pair that is quite colorful for my taste. I'm basically a goth. I cower in the face of color!

Maybe something a little different this year?

Nike Shox. Can't go wrong, right?

Always love Puma. Maybe they'll make me look fast!

Do you remember me mentioning something about hockey being off the agenda for at least two weeks? Not happening. Went to a junior game last night (that was fun ... yeah) and he's skating tonight. I'm about to lose my marbles. Too late, marbles lost.


Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online