Have You Seen This?

 
As some of you already know, I work for a super fantastic, wonderful, awesome non-profit organization called Hockey Players For Kids. Or HP4K for those of you who only speak in code. This year we launched our signature program called Stick to Reading. It has completely taken off and done so many things beyond what we could have imagined. I wanted to share with you (since I know many people that read my blog are involved with hockey in some form) this new video put together to show just how well Stick to Reading is doing.


Would you like to bring Stick to Reading to your area? HP4K is a player-driven organization that flourishes because of the awesome guys who are members. If you know great players who would like to get involved with HP4K and would like to start the Stick to Reading program at a school near you, please contact me! I would love to give you more information. Even if you have other great ideas, questions, comments, concerns, or would just like to chat, seriously, email me. I'd love to hear from you!

Oh yes, have you seen this one? You'll be hearing this in the discos soon.


**These hyperlinks are not just for the sake of having them. They take you places!!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online