Crossing Off the List

First off, I would like to say to everyone ...


I hope you're having a wonderful weekend with friends, family, etc. Whoever you may spend this holiday with! Tomorrow we'll be heading to church, eating some of my favorite foods my mom makes, and then going to my cousin's for time spent with my dad's entire side of the family.

In other news there have been some decisions made on the wedding front! Card stock for the invitations have been purchased. We're going to be doing gray and cream paper, alternating colors for each insert of course. There aren't going to be inserts at all actually. I'll let you know how they turn out, will probably even have some pictures for you. But I'm not going to give everything away just yet. However, I'm very excited about our RSVP cards. So I am going to go ahead and share this little bit of information with you. Instead of the typical small card, small envelope deal, we're going with ... wait for it ... postcards!!!


Yes, you may steal this idea, because it wasn't even mine originally. As the picture may have already given me away. This picture specifically was stolen from Jitterbug Vintage Weddings but it wasn't where I first saw the idea. But, for all of you brides (or wedding lovers) out there check this place out. It's for the vintage, DIY weddings and has a lot of great stuff! I know a lot of you that read this are big fans of Ruffled and Style Me Pretty, so I know you will enjoy this site as well.

Have you checked out The Wedding tab yet? You should. It has all my ideas for our very own wedding and there is even a new little bit that I'm very excited about. Will it take off? I don't know, but I want to offer this up to anyone who isn't quite able to do it themselves. So go have a look-see!

Plus, you'll never guess what was just offered to us as a wedding present from one of my BMs and her fiance. Since BM's fiance won't know too many people at our wedding (i.e. two thirds of our guest list is comprised of Matt's friends/family) he has offered to be our videographer, for FREE! Great present, I think. Worth paying for his dinner and drinks all night, for sure!! Here's a little wedding video to get you into the mood and take you into the rest of your weekend. Enjoy!

Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online