Everyone's Doing It

No, I did not wake up to watch the #RoyalWedding. I have better things to do. Like sleep. And what a grand sleep it was. I did, however, Google a picture of Kate's dress (and the kiss on the balcony - which is not worth watching). As far as her dress goes, it was nice. Yep, I said it. Nice. One reporter said this was an iconic fashion moment. Diana's train was iconic. This was sort of anti-climactic. Don't get me wrong, she looked beautiful, but in my opinion {my opinion people, don't get angry if you don't agree} the bust line was a little too structured under the lace. Plus I would have liked to see the neckline opened up a little more. I know, she's royalty, be a little conservative. But it's not trashy, showing some collarbone is classy. But here it is. Even though I'm sure you've seen it a million times.



Now for what I really think. Poor Kate was outshone on her big day. Enter sister, and maid-of-honor. Kate may be prettier every other day of the week, but Pippa rocked it today. I give you, my favorite look of the day. Pippa Middleton ~




** This little bit comes AFTER my original publishing of this post. It just sort of makes me laugh. The smut version of my post. Yes, Pres. I read you. Barstool: Boston
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online