Sick Note

I've been sick for almost a week. There also hasn't been a lot going on, thus no posts. I probably would've had the energy to think up something on a topic, or maybe write about something from my childhood, but wow, I'm just so sick. On Saturday, it'll be a week since I got sick. I'd go to my doctor, but I would have to wait weeks, even for a sick appointment. So I'd have to go to the ER for a cold. If that's all that is, anyway.

So I've been vegging out, getting plenty of rest and fluids, and playing the first Legend of Zelda game on a Nintendo emulator. Great fun! I'd never finished the game when I was younger, and I aim to do so now. I'm just about to start the last dungeon, Death Mountain. Oooooh, scawy!

Grab that triforce!

So I'm calling in sick to my blog. Funny Video Friday will most probably appear on schedule tomorrow. As far as any posts after that, I'll see you all on the side of health.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online