Abalones

Hello hello!
Tonight I am having dinner at my mom's place with thee familia, we are having Abalone :) If you guys dont know what abalone is... it is a sea urchin that is really valuable and great for health. Its one of the most expensive dishes in Chinese culture, if you ever get a chance you must try! For all my Mom-To-Be's, it also helps with LACTATING breast milk as well!!! ^_^ Here are a couple photos of how it looks like, my pops is slicing it up to eat after it being cooked.

It's yummier when they are a bit more tender than rough and stiff. Hope you guys like! Just wanted to share a little bit of my culture with y'all! Enjoy! Take care!

- EVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online