On The Hunt

Online shopping and browsing is one of the things I am best at. Probably because I spend about 8 months of my life in a completely foreign land and there are times that I just yearn for a Victoria's Secret or Forever 21. My body aches for Nordstrom and Urban Outfitters and I find online shopping is the only thing that will fill those voids. Right now I'm looking for ideas for a dress for our rehearsal dinner. I'm going to buy one that I try on, I'm sure of it, but I don't really even know what I'm looking for. It must be short, it's going to be 85+ degrees when this wedding occurs. Strapless or straps? Could go either way. Again, I'm so up in the air that what I really want right now is someone else to tell me what to wear. Any ideas?

Lulus.com 
Terrible that I really only semi-like this one and then get bored with looking and find other things. So here come the shoes ... and of course my most recent obsession. Watches.

Victoria's Secret; Lucky Brand
 I always thought these types of sandals made my feet look huge. But I think these brown ones are super cute.

Aldo. 
Love this color. Would look great when I finally get a tan! Still need shoes for the wedding, and need them stat. I have to take my dress in to get fitted as soon as we make it back to Cincinnati and shoes are a must when going in for that. Where is Christian Louboutin? I asked him weeks ago for my new shoes and they still haven't shown up. Bad business ... bad.

And the best thing I can imagine. If I get this guy I'm going to pee my pants. I'm not joking. Probably cry too. I'm in love.

The new Rolex Daytona. My love.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online