Jessica White, Sports Illustrated model, victim of sexual abuse

Sports Illustrated swimsuit model Jessica White opened up about her childhood to guests at a dinner party she hosted in East Hampton on Sunday, May 29. The event was thrown by her charity, Angel Wings Foundation, which helps women who have been sexually abused -- a nightmare White went through.

White, 27, revealed that she was molested when she was 14 years-old by her brother-in-law (now her sister's ex-husband). "For the first time I realized I kept it a secret for so long, but why when people weren't protecting me?" she tells E!. "At 17, I told my older sister and asked her to say anything, to not tear my family apart."

She continues, "I hated going home, I had holes in my wall, it was the worst situation that a child could ever be in. It was a very dark situation that I came from. But God used something very evil into something very powerful and beautiful. I don't want any other young girl to feel like it's their fault."

White explained that she started Angel Wings Foundation to help minimize the stress intake. "The work my foundation does is not going to end sexual abuse, but it will definitely raise the awareness and give room for other women and girls to come forward and begin the healing process," White explains. "This is personal to me, this is not something that I went and slapped my name on."
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online