Get 'r Done

I'm sorry for the late post everyone. Been doing wedding things all day! {Which by the way; we are getting our marriage license tomorrow and going to look at wedding gifts for each other. Do I smell Rolex? Ooh, wouldn't that be nice!} The past few hours I've watched Tron and put together our favors. Which I got from Go Go Snap on Etsy. So cute.

And yes, I do believe that Sam (of Tron) is a babe. I need to stop watching these kinds of movies. I'm finding hotties who may be making my fiance jealous. Oh well!

As for the ongoing work out program I'm on ... Yesterday's ball activities seemed like a breeze. Today when I did my ab work, I realized that "breeze" was more like a punch in the gut. Sore, tight abs are awesome when you really think about it. It means I'm working those muscles. Yay me. So what happened today you may ask? Well, I'm about to tell you.

Wednesday
 Cardio 2 mile run to warm up
 Field Work Out (you will need a field {obviously}, or track, or a large space to run)
  • Sprint the length of the field 
  • 1 set of push ups (max out)
  • Sprint the length of the field
  • 1 set of dips (max out)
  • Sprint the length of the field
  • 1 set of 20-30 squat jumps
  • Sprint the length of the field
  • 1 set of 15-20 jumping lunges
 Repeat this sequence twice.
 Ab Work
  • 2 sets of 20-30 crunches
  • 1 minute of bicycle crunches
  • 2 sets of 20-30 side crunches
  • 2 sets of 20-30 back extensions
 Full Body Stretch 

This was a great work out. It was tough and kept my heart rate up the whole time. I actually added in a little somethin' somethin'. Ever heard of P90X? I'm sure you have. Well, just for an extra kick in the ass, I joined Matt in his daily P90X program. Today it was "Ab Ripper X". I figure just a little extra ab work never hurt anyone. Am I right, ladies?

Tomorrow I may regret that addition. Until then I'm happy about it. :o)
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online