There is something about Pottery Barn that makes my heart flutter. It makes me yearn for my own home. To give up all this wonderful mismatched furniture, ugly patterned couches, and wobbly coffee tables that are provided for us by the hockey teams of the world. Yet we are still far away from having our own things - as we're heading back to Europe come September. So for now it's just wishful thinking, and a constantly planning mind.

I went to PB the other day with a friend. I saw these pillows that are on SALE! Even though fish pretty much scare the day light out of me, I really like these. Maybe because Matty is a fisherman. A real one. The kind that wears gym shoes, polarized Ray Bans, who can't ever remember where he put his rod (ew, that sounds bad...), and catches about two fish a summer.

 
Maybe these will have to go in the guest bedroom. For when the real fisherman comes to town {Sparky}. Or how about these bedrooms? If you couldn't sleep in these then there is something mentally wrong with you. Seriously.




 
One of the bigger things I'm dying for right now is a dinner table. I have so many ideas, so many things I can imagine. If I could just serve my specialty omelettes at this table I think my life would be complete.


 
I'd like to say I'll be serving sweet tea in these - maybe half the time - but there will probably be some appletinis out on the deck served in these babies.
Possibly have some party lighting with these?


Can you tell I spend a lot of time perusing the website? Maybe too much. I need a new hobby!
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online