My latest fetish

[ Dash Berlin - Disarm Yourself ]

So I recently picked these up. Lately I am really liking the wooden platform THICK heel look. And may I add that with the rubbering sole under the platform makes the bootie THAT MUCH more comfortable to wear. So I got these in a size 8W, I know pretty huge feet I have ): I was always a 7 1/2 but ever since I gave birth my shoe size went up 1/2. Pooey. At least now there's more of a selection for us size 8 girls. haha... So these shoes are by Qupid.

I bought them HERE

It's my first time ordering from them; I really like their shipping. Super Quick and prompt. If you spend over $60 its free shipping with the code: AMISHIPPED ! Right now they are currently having a 35% off entire site sale w/ the code: All35 until monday 6/13! So if you want shoes, hop on it now; what better time than the present! They sell many other things as well! I got these shoes for a whopping $7.99! If you KNOW ME, you know I'm all about savings; whenever I shop I usually go straight to the sale racks and see whats the deal of the day! I get that great feeling knowing I saved couple bucks than not even trying. If you are anything like me with savings, this is the site to purchase cute shoes; for a very reasonable price. It doesn't have to cost you an arm & leg just to look good. Enjoy!


- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online