Thirsty Thursday

Jennifer Aniston & Smart Water - She's ridiculous.
No. Not in the booze way we've all become accustomed to. This, my dears, is because after working out hard for the last three days my body is starved for some hydration. My muscles are aching, I'm sleepy, and I'm tired of driving this little kid around. I know, I know. That has nothing to do with the work out. Sorry.

I'm constantly refilling the water jug in our fridge. The brand new water bottle Matty bought me (thanks, babe!) is forever full. I go through glass after glass after glass. That's a good thing though right? Flushing out all the junk in my bod, getting me in tip top shape for this-here bikini season (and that wedding-thing). Today continues the rigorous training and for crap's sake I am not looking forward to it.

Thursday

 Cardio 45-60 minutes on a machine (or wherever) with your heart rate 160 bpm +
 Weights
  • Bench Press with Dumbbells - 3 sets of 6 reps
  • Chin Ups or Pull Ups - 3 sets of 6 reps
  • Lateral Raise with Dumbbells - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
  • Bent Over Fly with Dumbbells - 3 sets of 10-12 reps
 Ball Work Repeat same sequence from Tuesday's work out
 Full Body Stretch

I think she may want me to die. Let's just think for a minute here ... Start out easy enough, get slightly tougher, kill someone with cardio mid-week, take a chance on that person dying on Thursday, finish hard the last day, take the weekend off. Welcome to the last week of my life.

See you all never.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online