Breakfast + Diet? Kind of

So if you didn't know by now, BREAKFAST (yea the meal in the morning) is the most important meal of the DAY. That is because it gets your day started and keeps you full throughout MAJORITY of your day. Hint: for the kids who are trying to lose some weight, many people eat breakfast as if its dinner so they are full to function for the rest of the day; hence no over eating. And since you had just woken up your stomach hasn't expanded to it's full capacity therefore you won't be inhaling the food in the morning. I admit, I don't eat breakfast all the time; hell, most of the time (I know, hella bad). But I am really trying to start eating in the morning and not late night, that's my biggest enemy; eating at night. Everyone has their weakness rather it's sweets, starchy food, carbs; eating when bored. ITS NORMAL, shit happens; don't whack yourself over the head with a frying pan over it.



Just try to change the bad habits, if you eat late like me - eat early from here on. You love sweets, switch up the fatty sweets to good sweets (fruits, low fat yogurts, no calorie candy, splenda!, NO FRUIT JUICES - THEY ARE FATTENING). Cut down carbs and starchy food, if you CAN NOT cut down; PORTIONIZE! Portioning is your best friend, I tend to portion my food now and just have many small healthier in between snacks. I'm the type that HATES working out, I mean carrying a 13.9lb baby girl around all day is enough of a workout to me. So I portion my food consumption, it's not really a diet per say; but it helps. I mean I might not be losing weight (a lot), but I am maintaining the same weight and I am fine with that. But yea, I just felt like rambling. In case some of you lovelies wonder what I do about my weight and what I eat. Hope this helps! Good Luck!

- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online