Gloomy warm day

[ Karen Overturn - Your loving arms ]


So I'm new at this whole OOTD type deal, since I'm not usually all that girly and fashionable everyday... I thought I'd give it a shot and share with y'all what I wear (don't expect much! haha i'm a noob), since I am more of a makeup type gal. Any who today was a GLOOMY yet WARM DAY here in SF. Certain area of the city is sunny and warm, but overall gloomy and warm everywhere else.


My FOTD:
My plain casual look


Eyes: Fabu Incolor - Liquid Liner
Cheeks: Nars - Sin
Nars - Albatross
Lips: MAC superglass - Superflash!


Nails of the week: Color Club - #8


Today I am wearing . . .


:: Juls button up shirt, Forever21 black leggings, Qupid booties, Coach purse ::












These booties are extremely comfortable, I love the rubber sole under the wooden platform; easy to take on and off with the zipper entrance. PLUS, with the rubber sole it's more casual to wear practically everyday because it doesn't give you that 'CLICKITY CLACK' noise, that causes everyone to stare or glare at you expecting you to be all dressy. Shake your head if you feel me on that one, how you don't want people to GOCK the crap out of you when you are just trying to check your daughter in for a doctor's check up. hahah... since I wore these to her doctor's appointment today. Hey just because your a mom doesn't mean you can't dress girly to feel better! Am I right or am I right? Until next time! Take care loves!




- LOVEVA
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online