Just read this post from Women's Health online. Congrats to this bride-to-be on accomplishing great things in her first 6 weeks of training. As inspiration, I have decided to log my wedding prep work-outs here. Telling (and showing) you what I'm up to in the 4 weeks (eek!) leading up to our wedding. I received a training plan from a friend about two weeks ago. I did it tried to do it for a week but realized in my training for the 10k it was really tough to lift for 45 minutes after a 5+ mile run. My body was not ready for that sort of push yet. So starting next week (Monday, June 27) I will stick to my friend's plan. Add a little bit of my own flavor. Tell you about it, and finally - let you see the results! Isn't that what most women want anyway? To actually see the effects of a work-out. I'm going to let it all hang out people. I hope you're getting as excited as I am!

Life isn't about finding yourself.
Life is about creating yourself.
Contas Premium
Compartilhe este filme: :

Post a Comment

 
Support : Baixartemplatesnovos.blogspot.com
Copyright © 2012-2014. Sometimes Blonde - todos os direitos reservados para

CINEHD- o melhor site de filmes online